Blue Ridge Christian School
- Blue Ridge Christian School is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International and Advanced Ed offering preschool-high school.
- We offer excellence in education with a biblical foundation.
- Discover the difference offered at Blue Ridge Christian School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||232 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Advanced Courses||English Literature/ Duel Enrollment History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,870|
|Tuition Notes||The prices listed is for K-5. Price does increase for middle and high. A homeschool connection program is also available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Carolyn Paradzinski|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- Our Mission: To assist parents and evangelical churches by providing a Biblically-based educational program that instills a whole-hearted love of the Lord Jesus Christ, develops Godly character, and emphasizes academic excellence.//Philosophy: Christian education is the process whereby the student is taught to learn to observe things from God's perspective and to conduct his life in a manner which is consistent with God's revealed truth (Psalms 25:5; Proverbs 16:13, 23:23; John 1:14 & 17; 14:6; II Timothy 2:15). The School is committed to academic excellence in helping students to develop their abilities to learn and discover truth, which can only be properly understood in the context of God's Word and in the example of the Lord Jesus Christ.//We celebrate each student`s gifts: honors, Advanced Placement, and Duel Enrollment options (by 11th grade). Additional opportunities such as regional competitions for music and academics through Association of Christian Schools International.//Spiritual Growth: Biblical integration in all classes, Bible class, worship team, service outreach, missions, prayer buddies, and weekly chapels.// Extra -Curricular opportunities: We have a variety of athletic options: Soccer, Basketball, Cross-Country, and Volleyball. Additional academic options: Spanish (PreK-12), Lego Robotics, Journalism, Creative Writing, and Debate. We also focus on the arts through a music program, including a band, worship team, choir, hand bells and chimes, private lessons (piano, violin, guitar, and various other band instruments).
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: 1-8 | 34 students
5731 Crystal Ridge Rd
Dayton, VA 22821
(540)879-2002 3 1-8
- Harrisonburg Grades: 1-8 | 27 students
2156 Country Store Ln
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
(540)879-2716 3.7 1-8
- Dayton Grades: 1-8 | 51 students
2168 Hinton Rd
Dayton, VA 22821
(540)867-9494 4.4 1-8
- Bridgewater Grades: 1-8 | 34 students
8744 Nazarene Church Rd
Bridgewater, VA 22812
(540)828-7212 5.2 1-8
- Bridgewater Grades: 1-12 | 16 students
8863 Nazarene Church Rd
Bridgewater, VA 22812
(540)828-3128 6 1-12
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.