Bolivar Christian Academy
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 59 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,300
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Bolivar Christian Academy is an exciting school where students are given one-on-one attention and are equipped to do their very best, both in and out of school. We use A Beka Christian curriculum, a traditional approach to learning. Reading and phonics education begin in our preschool program, and our students excel academically year after year. Contact us today for information or a tour of our facilities!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bolivar Christian Academy cost?
Bolivar Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $3,300 for private students.
What schools are Bolivar Christian Academy often compared to?
Bolivar Christian Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Morgan Academy by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Bolivar Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Bolivar Christian Academy is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 88%.
When is the application deadline for Bolivar Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Bolivar Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bolivar Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards