Brewster Creek KinderCare
Brewster Creek KinderCare Photo #2 - We are very proud to announce that we are the only center in the area with both national and state accreditation. Our national accreditation with NAEYC and being in the Gold Circle of Quality through the state ExceleRate program shows our comitment to high quality and excellence.
Brewster Creek KinderCare Photo #3 - Our Discovery Preschool offers age-appropriate activities and materials that help your child master important learning concepts by engaging in small and large-group experiences.
Brewster Creek KinderCare Photo #4 - Our Prekindergarten curriculum offers activities and lessons that help prepare your child for Kindergarten and school success by including small-group lessons focused on mathematics, Spanish and literacy.
- The teachers and staff at Brewster Creek KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's credential (CDA) or Bachelor's Degree in the education field.
- The Brewster Creek KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for your interest in our high quality NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) accredited childcare program! Leaving your child in the hands of other people can often be a challenging and difficult experience. Our job is to provide you with outstanding childcare and educational programming so you leave our center each day with confidence knowing your child is in the best hands. If you are looking for the best possible environment for your child, you have come to the right place!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Brewster Creek KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Laura's role includes conducting monthly fire and tornado drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bartlett Grades: PK-K | 40 students
379 Bartlett Plz
Bartlett, IL 60103
(630)830-8940 1.4 PK-K
- Bartlett Grades: PK-K | 140 students
1450 Quincy Bridge Rd
Bartlett, IL 60103 1.8 PK-K
- Bartlett Grades: K | 15 students
1450 Quincy Bridge Ct
Bartlett, IL 60103
(630)213-7200 1.8 K
- Bartlett Grades: PK-K | 50 students
935 E Devon Ave
Bartlett, IL 60103
(630)289-2211 2 PK-K
- Carol Stream Grades: NS-PK | 10 students
1360 W Army Trail Rd
Carol Stream, IL 60188
(630)213-5900 3.1 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.