Brewster Creek KinderCare
Brewster Creek KinderCare Photo #2 - We are very proud to announce that we are the only center in the area with both national and state accreditation. Our national accreditation with NAEYC and being in the Gold Circle of Quality through the state ExceleRate program shows our comitment to high quality and excellence.
Brewster Creek KinderCare Photo #3 - Our Discovery Preschool offers age-appropriate activities and materials that help your child master important learning concepts by engaging in small and large-group experiences.
Brewster Creek KinderCare Photo #4 - Our Prekindergarten curriculum offers activities and lessons that help prepare your child for Kindergarten and school success by including small-group lessons focused on mathematics, Spanish and literacy.
The teachers and staff at Brewster Creek KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's credential (CDA) or Bachelor's Degree in the education field.
The Brewster Creek KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in our high quality NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) accredited childcare program! Leaving your child in the hands of other people can often be a challenging and difficult experience. Our job is to provide you with outstanding childcare and educational programming so you leave our center each day with confidence knowing your child is in the best hands. If you are looking for the best possible environment for your child, you have come to the right place!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Brewster Creek KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Laura's role includes conducting monthly fire and tornado drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
Endorse Brewster Creek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.