Brewster Creek KinderCare
Brewster Creek KinderCare Photo #2 - We are very proud to announce that we are the only center in the area with both national and state accreditation. Our national accreditation with NAEYC and being in the Gold Circle of Quality through the state ExceleRate program shows our comitment to high quality and excellence.
Brewster Creek KinderCare Photo #3 - Our Discovery Preschool offers age-appropriate activities and materials that help your child master important learning concepts by engaging in small and large-group experiences.
The teachers and staff at Brewster Creek KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's credential (CDA) or Bachelor's Degree in the education field.
The Brewster Creek KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in our high quality NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) accredited childcare program! Leaving your child in the hands of other people can often be a challenging and difficult experience. Our job is to provide you with outstanding childcare and educational programming so you leave our center each day with confidence knowing your child is in the best hands. If you are looking for the best possible environment for your child, you have come to the right place!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Brewster Creek KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Laura's role includes conducting monthly fire and tornado drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Brewster Creek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.