Here at Bright Beginnings, we help build brighter futures every day.
In each class, we offer and educational, nutritious, and fun- filled day that your child is sure to love.
Please call or come by for more information, we look forward to getting to know your family soon!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 101 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition costs differ per age group. Please contact our center for a tour today!
- Each class offers their own curriculum. We begin each moring with a nutritious breakfast. The class then goes on to their circle time, which introduces an array of educational fun ranging from letters, to numbers, to colors and even writing their names and full lesson plans in the kindergarten class. There is so much more to our center then can be expressed in a few short words. Please come tour our center to see what we truly have to offer your family!
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Bright Beginnings Creative Day Car?
The application deadline for Bright Beginnings Creative Day Car is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bright Beginnings Creative Day Car. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.