Bright Beginnings Creative Day Car
Here at Bright Beginnings, we help build brighter futures every day.
In each class, we offer and educational, nutritious, and fun- filled day that your child is sure to love.
Please call or come by for more information, we look forward to getting to know your family soon!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 101 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition costs differ per age group. Please contact our center for a tour today!
- Each class offers their own curriculum. We begin each moring with a nutritious breakfast. The class then goes on to their circle time, which introduces an array of educational fun ranging from letters, to numbers, to colors and even writing their names and full lesson plans in the kindergarten class. There is so much more to our center then can be expressed in a few short words. Please come tour our center to see what we truly have to offer your family!
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Bright Beginnings Creative Day Car. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.