Welcome to Bright Horizons®, the leading provider of high-quality early education and preschool.
Our programs empower children from infancy on to become confident, successful learners and secure, caring people.
We strive to grow young readers, scientists, artists, and explorers who are engaged and curious.
Our programs invite children to approach school and academics with skills, confidence, and a drive for excellence.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 130 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Now Enrolling
- We offer full and part time schedules
- Parent seminars
- Enrichment area including a science lab, library, and theater
- Fully equipped art studio
- Movement Matters Zone for active indoor play
- Age appropriate playgrounds and nature trails on our campus
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Bright Horizons at Kemper Lakes?
The acceptance rate of Bright Horizons at Kemper Lakes is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 91%.
When is the application deadline for Bright Horizons at Kemper Lakes?
The application deadline for Bright Horizons at Kemper Lakes is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bright Horizons at Kemper Lakes. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.