Bright Horizons at Kemper Lakes
Welcome to Bright Horizons®, the leading provider of high-quality early education and preschool.
Our programs empower children from infancy on to become confident, successful learners and secure, caring people.
We strive to grow young readers, scientists, artists, and explorers who are engaged and curious.
Our programs invite children to approach school and academics with skills, confidence, and a drive for excellence.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 130 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Now Enrolling
- We offer full and part time schedules
- Parent seminars
- Enrichment area including a science lab, library, and theater
- Fully equipped art studio
- Movement Matters Zone for active indoor play
- Age appropriate playgrounds and nature trails on our campus
Endorse Bright Horizons at Kemper Lakes. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.