Bright Horizons at Kemper Lakes
- Welcome to Bright Horizons®, the leading provider of high-quality early education and preschool.
- Our programs empower children from infancy on to become confident, successful learners and secure, caring people.
- We strive to grow young readers, scientists, artists, and explorers who are engaged and curious.
- Our programs invite children to approach school and academics with skills, confidence, and a drive for excellence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Center Director|
- Now Enrolling
- We offer full and part time schedules
- Parent seminars
- Enrichment area including a science lab, library, and theater
- Fully equipped art studio
- Movement Matters Zone for active indoor play
- Age appropriate playgrounds and nature trails on our campus
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GurneeGrades: NS-8 | 169 students
6151 Washington Street
Gurnee, IL 60031
GrayslakeGrades: NS-6 | 135 students
144 Commerce Dr.
Grayslake, IL 60030
LindenhurstGrades: PK-K | 31 students
101 S Beck Rd.
Lindenhurst, IL 60046
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?