Quentin Road Christian School
The mission of Quentin Road Christian School is to assist parents in educating and equipping their children to develop a heart for God, to cultivate a sound biblical worldview, and to prepare students to positively impact their families, churches, communities, and country for Jesus Christ.
- Grades: 1-12
- Students: 87 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- Quentin Road Christian School strives for optimum academic training for each of our students. Employing a unique, but proven pace system from Accelerated Christian Education, this system is currently used in 7,000 schools and 130 countries around the world. Our school is a place of academic learning, spiritual growth, and a whole lot of fun for your children from Kindergarten through 12th grade! We strive to give your children the best education so that they can do the best for God. Rather than the traditional "one-size-fits-all" approach, the pace system allows students to progress at their own speed with personal help and instruction from qualified teachers and instructors. This unique program doesn't allow the student to advance until he or she has achieved at least an 80% grade ensuring that the student learns the material thoroughly before moving on. Students are required to maintain a minimum level of progress and are rewarded for their work at the end of the year. Our students consistently score well above the national average on their annual standardized testing. Our dedicated staff strives to prepare children K-12 for the world today and give them the academic and spiritual tools necessary to achieve their God-given potential.
Endorse Quentin Road Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?