Bright Horizons at the Atrium
Bright Horizons at the Atrium Photo #2 - Math Counts at Bright Horizons. Our math curriculum focuses on counting, sorting, pattern recognition, and problem-solving.
Bright Horizons at the Atrium Photo #3 - Bright Horizons is a Great Place for Babies! Our program is designed to provide a warm, welcoming environment where your baby can thrive and grow from a bundle of joy to a bundle of curiosity.
- More than education. Bright Horizons is an academy for learning. Our professionally trained faculty, curriculum and enrichments are designed to prepare children for academic excellence in kindergarten and beyond - all while experiencing the joys of childhood.
- Our early childhood programs for infants and toddlers encourage children to learn about their world through our individualized curriculum that invites exploration, celebrates each important milestone, and supports the transition from the sensory, motor world of infancy to the increasingly social and self-directed world of toddlers.
- Our preschool and kindergarten prep programs for children ages 2-5 stimulate each child's innate curiosity and exploratory nature and prepare them for lifelong learning.
- Children move to elementary school socially prepared, excited to learn, and well-versed in the math, language, and science skills they'll need to succeed.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art Appreciation, Ballet, Culinary Arts, Italian, Spanish
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Physical Education, Yoga
- At Bright Horizons Academy for Learning, our children think, conceptualize, and create. Challenge their minds and bodies. Work together. Develop an appreciation for the arts. Experience the joy of childhood. Build the foundation for academic excellence in kindergarten and beyond.
- Our curriculum for infants - kindergarten prep focuses on math, science, culture, environment, art, and health with most enrichments built in at no additional charge, including languages, physical education, music, and technology.
- We are pleased to offer full-time, part-time, and drop-in programs and are conveniently located in the Atrium Village apartment complex in the Old Town neighborhood / River North district.
- People that viewed Bright Horizons at the Atrium also viewed these schools: Catherine Cook School, British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park, Chicago Grammar School, Frances Xavier Warde School and Immaculate Conception School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312)266-3381 0.3 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: NS-5 | 521 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
(773)506-2097 0.7 NS-5
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 969 students
751 N State St
Chicago, IL 60654
(312)466-0700 1.1 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 440 students
7263 W Talcott Ave
Chicago, IL 60631
(773)775-0545 10.6 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.