Bright Horizons at the Atrium
Tel: (312) 266-2020
Bright Horizons at the Atrium Photo #2 - Art Smart at Bright Horizons. Children uncover their talents and express themselves through art, music, dance, and theater.
Bright Horizons at the Atrium Photo #3 - Bright Horizons is a Great Place for Babies! Our program is designed to provide a warm, welcoming environment where your baby can thrive and grow from a bundle of joy to a bundle of curiosity.
More than education. Bright Horizons is an academy for learning. Our professionally trained faculty, curriculum and enrichments are designed to prepare children for academic excellence in kindergarten and beyond - all while experiencing the joys of childhood.
Our early childhood programs for infants and toddlers encourage children to learn about their world through our individualized curriculum that invites exploration, celebrates each important milestone, and supports the transition from the sensory, motor world of infancy to the increasingly social and self-directed world of toddlers.
Our preschool and kindergarten prep programs for children ages 2-5 stimulate each child's innate curiosity and exploratory nature and prepare them for lifelong learning.
Children move to elementary school socially prepared, excited to learn, and well-versed in the math, language, and science skills they'll need to succeed.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art Appreciation, Ballet, Culinary Arts, Italian, Spanish
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Physical Education, Yoga
- At Bright Horizons Academy for Learning, our children think, conceptualize, and create. Challenge their minds and bodies. Work together. Develop an appreciation for the arts. Experience the joy of childhood. Build the foundation for academic excellence in kindergarten and beyond.
- Our curriculum for infants - kindergarten prep focuses on math, science, culture, environment, art, and health with most enrichments built in at no additional charge, including languages, physical education, music, and technology.
- We are pleased to offer full-time, part-time, and drop-in programs and are conveniently located in the Atrium Village apartment complex in the Old Town neighborhood / River North district.
People that viewed Bright Horizons at the Atrium also viewed these schools: Catherine Cook School, British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park, Chicago Grammar School, Frances Xavier Warde School and Immaculate Conception School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 266-3381 0.3 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: NS-5 | 515 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
(773) 907-5000 0.7 NS-5
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 993 students
751 N State St
Chicago, IL 60654
(312) 466-0700 1.1 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 428 students
7263 W Talcott Ave
Chicago, IL 60631
(773) 775-0545 10.6 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.