Math Counts at Bright Horizons. Our math curriculum focuses on counting, sorting, pattern recognition, and problem-solving.
Bright Horizons is a Great Place for Babies! Our program is designed to provide a warm, welcoming environment where your baby can thrive and grow from a bundle of joy to a bundle of curiosity.
- More than education. Bright Horizons is an academy for learning. Our professionally trained faculty, curriculum and enrichments are designed to prepare children for academic excellence in kindergarten and beyond - all while experiencing the joys of childhood.
- Our early childhood programs for infants and toddlers encourage children to learn about their world through our individualized curriculum that invites exploration, celebrates each important milestone, and supports the transition from the sensory, motor world of infancy to the increasingly social and self-directed world of toddlers.
- Our preschool and kindergarten prep programs for children ages 2-5 stimulate each child's innate curiosity and exploratory nature and prepare them for lifelong learning.
- Children move to elementary school socially prepared, excited to learn, and well-versed in the math, language, and science skills they'll need to succeed.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Appreciation, Ballet, Culinary Arts, Italian, Physical Education, Spanish, Yoga Ballet, Culinary Arts, Italian, Spanish, Yoga, Art Appreciation,
- At Bright Horizons Academy for Learning, our children think, conceptualize, and create. Challenge their minds and bodies. Work together. Develop an appreciation for the arts. Experience the joy of childhood. Build the foundation for academic excellence in kindergarten and beyond.
- Our curriculum for infants - kindergarten prep focuses on math, science, culture, environment, art, and health with most enrichments built in at no additional charge, including languages, physical education, music, and technology.
- We are pleased to offer full-time, part-time, and drop-in programs and are conveniently located in the Atrium Village apartment complex in the Old Town neighborhood / River North district.
People that viewed Bright Horizons at the Atrium also viewed these schools: The Catherine Cook School, Frances Xavier Warde School, The Latin School Of Chicago, Chicago Grammar School and British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: NS-8 | 569 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 944 students
751 N State St
Chicago, IL 60654
ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 1130 students
59 W North Blvd
Chicago, IL 60610
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
900 N Franklin St Ste 104
Chicago, IL 60610
ChicagoGrades: NS-5 | 521 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.