Tel: (312) 573-8854
- Cornerstone Academy is a small, private high school dedicated to giving students an opportunity to complete their high school careers in an atmosphere defined by Christian faith.
- We at Cornerstone Academy deliberately keep our student body small so that we can continue to give significant attention to each student.
- Cornerstone Academy is accredited by the North Central Association (NCA) and the Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation The Academy's mission is to provide educational opportunities to students who do not wish to attend traditional schools and to provide these students chances to learn about the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The staff of the Academy represents a number of evangelical denominations and independent churches, with many of the founders coming from LaSalle Street Church in Chicago.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 137 students
1010 W Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642
(312) 421-0202 1.1 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 570 students
1852 W 22nd Pl
Chicago, IL 60608
(773) 890-6800 4 9-12
- Chicago Grades: PK-12 | 452 students
2153 W 111th St
Chicago, IL 60643
(773) 881-6700 14.7 PK-12
- Arlington Heights Grades: 9-12 | 928 students
1213 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847) 392-4050 21.7 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.