- Cornerstone Academy is a small, private high school dedicated to giving students an opportunity to complete their high school careers in an atmosphere defined by Christian faith.
- We at Cornerstone Academy deliberately keep our student body small so that we can continue to give significant attention to each student.
- Cornerstone Academy is accredited by the North Central Association (NCA) and the Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation The Academy's mission is to provide educational opportunities to students who do not wish to attend traditional schools and to provide these students chances to learn about the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The staff of the Academy represents a number of evangelical denominations and independent churches, with many of the founders coming from LaSalle Street Church in Chicago.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 348 students
1443 W Division Street
Chicago, IL 60642
- ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 452 students
2153 W 111th St
Chicago, IL 60643
- WheatonGrades: 9-12 | 769 students
2130 W Roosevelt Rd
Wheaton, IL 60187
- Arlington HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 988 students
1213 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 143 students
1010 W Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60642
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.