- From its inception, Universal School has been based on the belief that the Muslim child if he or she is to mature into a well-rounded, socially successful, spiritual, human being then he or she should be given the opportunity to freely explore the harmony between creation and the Creator with the guidance of dedicated Muslim teachers and administrators.
- It is this balance of intellect and spirit that the Universal curriculum seeks to achieve, to educate our pupils in both the religious and the natural sciences and arts.
- The Universal school board made its top priority to seek and hire qualified educators who demonstrate a commitment to the values and practice of Islam.
- It is a pointless endeavor to educate children according to standards and values that are not adhered to by role models- in their lives, both at home and at school.
- Universal School meets the crucial challenge of stimulating the minds of Muslim boys and girls, safeguarding their innocence in the midst of a society that in some areas has lost its moral compass, preserving the Islamic cultural heritage and practices of their fore bearers while preparing them for leadership roles in this society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED
Illinois Coalition of Nonpublic Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||666 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP English, AP Calculus, AP Physics, AP Chemistry, AP Computers, AP U.S. History,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BridgeviewGrades: PK-12 | 257 students
7361 W 92nd St
Bridgeview, IL 60455
LombardGrades: PK-12 | 432 students
331 W Madison St
Lombard, IL 60148
Villa ParkGrades: PK-12 | 715 students
300 W Highridge Rd
Villa Park, IL 60181
ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 452 students
2153 W 111th St
Chicago, IL 60643
WheatonGrades: 9-12 | 769 students
2130 W Roosevelt Rd
Wheaton, IL 60187
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.