Cristo Rey Jesuit High School
- Cristo Rey Jesuit High School offers a Catholic college preparatory education for the immigrant families of Chicago's near southwest side.
- The reason for the school's existence is to advance the human and intellectual capacities, as well as the religious and cultural heritage, of all those it serves.
- The goal is to maximize the students' potential to prepare them to assume leadership roles in the civic, religious, business and cultural life of our city and nation.
- The hope is that all the graduates reflect these characteristics: open to growth, religious, intellectually competent, loving, committed to justice and work experienced.
- The means to accomplish this goal is to offer a Jesuit education through a dual-language curriculum and participation in the Corporate Internship Program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||563 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-12 | 452 students
2153 W 111th St
Chicago, IL 60643
(773)881-6700 11.1 PK-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 755 students
6410 S Dante Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
(773)324-1020 6.6 9-12
- Burbank Grades: 9-12 | 480 students
5556 W 77th St
Burbank, IL 60459
(708)458-6900 8.2 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 798 students
10001 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60655
(773)429-4300 10 9-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.