Cristo Rey Jesuit High School
- Cristo Rey Jesuit High School offers a Catholic college preparatory education for the immigrant families of Chicago's near southwest side.
- The reason for the school's existence is to advance the human and intellectual capacities, as well as the religious and cultural heritage, of all those it serves.
- The goal is to maximize the students' potential to prepare them to assume leadership roles in the civic, religious, business and cultural life of our city and nation.
- The hope is that all the graduates reflect these characteristics: open to growth, religious, intellectually competent, loving, committed to justice and work experienced.
- The means to accomplish this goal is to offer a Jesuit education through a dual-language curriculum and participation in the Corporate Internship Program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||545 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 325 students
1443 W Division Street
Chicago, IL 60642
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 755 students
6410 S Dante Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
BurbankGrades: 9-12 | 598 students
5556 W 77th St
Burbank, IL 60459
ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 452 students
2153 W 111th St
Chicago, IL 60643
WestchesterGrades: 9-12 | 597 students
10900 West Cermak Road
Westchester, IL 60154
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?