Cristo Rey Jesuit High School
- Cristo Rey Jesuit High School offers a Catholic college preparatory education for the immigrant families of Chicago's near southwest side.
- The reason for the school's existence is to advance the human and intellectual capacities, as well as the religious and cultural heritage, of all those it serves.
- The goal is to maximize the students' potential to prepare them to assume leadership roles in the civic, religious, business and cultural life of our city and nation.
- The hope is that all the graduates reflect these characteristics: open to growth, religious, intellectually competent, loving, committed to justice and work experienced.
- The means to accomplish this goal is to offer a Jesuit education through a dual-language curriculum and participation in the Corporate Internship Program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||563 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-12 | 452 students
2153 W 111th St
Chicago, IL 60643
(773)881-6700 11.1 PK-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 755 students
6410 S Dante Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
(773)324-1020 6.6 9-12
- Burbank Grades: 9-12 | 480 students
5556 W 77th St
Burbank, IL 60459
(708)458-6900 8.2 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 798 students
10001 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60655
(773)429-4300 10 9-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.