St Laurence High School
- Founded in 1961, St. Laurence is a Catholic, college preparatory school conducted by the Congregation of Irish Christian Brothers.
- St. Laurence continues to recognize the needs of a newer generation of students and provides an excellent Christian preparation for life.
- St. Laurence also provides a balanced curriculum that is responsive to the needs of our students while offering up-to-date technology, facilities, labs, and an environment necessary for learning.
- Our success is the direct result of the Christian Brothers, faculty and staff working together.
- The reputation, standards and image of St. Laurence allow us to offer a blend of the very best academic programs, Christian values, athletic programs and social experiences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 755 students
6410 S Dante Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
(773)324-1020 9 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 798 students
10001 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60655
(773)429-4300 3.5 9-12
- Arlington Heights Grades: 9-12 | 928 students
1213 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847)392-4050 26 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 563 students
1852 W 22nd Pl
Chicago, IL 60608
(773)890-6836 8.2 9-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.