St Laurence High School
- Founded in 1961, St. Laurence is a Catholic, college preparatory school conducted by the Congregation of Irish Christian Brothers.
- St. Laurence continues to recognize the needs of a newer generation of students and provides an excellent Christian preparation for life.
- St. Laurence also provides a balanced curriculum that is responsive to the needs of our students while offering up-to-date technology, facilities, labs, and an environment necessary for learning.
- Our success is the direct result of the Christian Brothers, faculty and staff working together.
- The reputation, standards and image of St. Laurence allow us to offer a blend of the very best academic programs, Christian values, athletic programs and social experiences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||598 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 755 students
6410 S Dante Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
- ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 843 students
10001 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60655
- Arlington HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 988 students
1213 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- LombardGrades: 9-12 | 664 students
19W070 16th Street
Lombard, IL 60148
- ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 1363 students
1076 West Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL 60608
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.