St Rita Of Cascia High School
- St. Rita High School is an Augustinian Catholic college preparatory school for young men located on the south side of Chicago.
- As an authorized Catholic school in the Archdiocese of Chicago, St. Rita High School endorses the archdiocesan school board stated aim of 'creating a Christian educational community where human culture and knowledge, enlightened and enlivened by faith are shared among teachers and students in a spirit of freedom and love.' St. Rita High School's purpose is to assist each person in the orderly development of his capabilities -- intellectual, spiritual, emotional, moral, civic, and physical.
- The school's primary consideration is the intellectual development of its students, an aim shared with the family, church, and state.
- Academically, St. Rita High School aims at a liberal education that will enrich the unique personality of each individual and increase mental adaptability, awareness, sensitivity, and a spirit of inquiry, all aimed with God as a final goal.
- As part of its Christian ministry, St. Rita High School strives for the ideal that it becomes a strong Catholic community in which staff, faculty, and students give daily witness of Christ's care and concern as they share their lives with each other.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||711 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 798 students
10001 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60655
(773)429-4300 3.5 9-12
- Oak Park Grades: 9-12 | 1184 students
505 Washington Blvd
Oak Park, IL 60302
(708)386-0127 10.4 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 32 students
4930 S Cottage Grove Ave
Chicago, IL 60615
(773)285-8400 5.3 9-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.