Hinsdale Adventist Academy
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 160 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,500
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Hinsdale Adventist Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
Academics and Faculty
(Full uniform policy)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Drama, Model United Nations, National Honor Society, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Musical Theatre Production, Photography
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Flag Football, Intramural Soccer, Volleyball
- Nestled in the north-east corner of Hinsdale, IL, Hinsdale Adventist Academy is a PreK-12th grade school that focuses on preparing children for lives of purpose, service, and leadership.
- Amidst numerous opportunities to engage in mission work locally & abroad, students at HAA are also given the chance to participate in a number of team-building and skill-developing extracurricular activites. Robotics competitions, school-wide musical productions, Model United Nations (HS only), and Middle & High School athletics (basketball, soccer, and volleyball) are only a few of the many options students are able to participate in - all while recieving a high-quality academic education in the context of a truly spiritually sound, safe environment.
- Graduates of HAA have gone on to be valuable members of the medical field, the United Nations, creative designers, teachers, successful entrepreneurs, and have made many other significant contributions to society. In addition to that, though, alumni consistently testify to the strength of the lifetime relationships they formed within the school's walls.
- HAA is a place for growth. Spiritually, academically, physically, emotionally, relationally. We are proud to be responsible for the students that walk through our doors, and we are committed to doing everything we can, with God's blessing and guidance, to make sure each of them is adequately prepared for a life of purpose, service, and leadership.
Endorse Hinsdale Adventist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards