St. John Of The Cross Parish School
- St. John of the Cross Parish School is dedicated to providing a quality Catholic education for our children.
- We strive to work together with parents/guardians to provide a learning environment in which students will continue to grow spiritually and academically.
- Recognizing and respecting the uniqueness of each child, we provide opportunities for our students to use their gifts and talents, to give witness to their faith, and to make responsible decisions.
- The mission of St. John of the Cross Parish School is to provide a dynamic Catholic environment where faith is nourished and knowledge grows.
- We offer unique educational experiences that foster success, promote unity, and respect the individuality of each student.
- Our parish school, rooted in faith, prides itself on the legacy that has been established which empowers students to live The Good News rooted in faith, growing in knowledge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||698 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
La GrangeGrades: K-9 | 640 students
145 N Waiola Ave
La Grange, IL 60525
LisleGrades: PK-8 | 728 students
4913 Columbia Avenue
Lisle, IL 60532
RiversideGrades: PK-8 | 434 students
97 Herrick Rd
Riverside, IL 60546
EvanstonGrades: PK-8 | 291 students
1120 Washington St
Evanston, IL 60202
Palos HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 371 students
7025 W 126th St
Palos Heights, IL 60463
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?