St Francis Xavier School
- St. Francis Xavier School is a Catholic educational community where the values of the Gospel are proclaimed and experienced in all that we do.
- By daily experiences of these Gospel values students will come to know themselves as they have been created by God and to experience an educational environment that allows them to maximize their potential spiritually, academically, emotionally and physically.
- We strive to create a Catholic educational community in which the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and emotional needs of each student are met within the scope of our educational program.
- In our pursuit of academic excellence we provide our children with diverse educational opportunities, utilizing a variety of learning experiences so that we can educate each student for a life of intellectual inquiry, prayer, and service to the world through the Church.
- In union with parents, we strive to discover and develop the unique gifts and talents of our children, moving them with dignity towards their Christian destiny.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||525 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
97 Herrick Rd
Riverside, IL 60546
(708) 442-5747 3.2 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.