- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 26 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,600
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- In a Sudbury school, kids create their own curriculum and are free to spend their time however they choose. When kids are free to manage their time and education they develop confidence, independence, responsibility, and resourcefulness. These qualities are important for life and will serve students well after school, making it easier for them to obtain further knowledge and achieve goals. The school community also plays a large role in student development. Students learn to balance their needs with those of the communitys.The Sudbury model does not have strict roles for students and teachers. Every member of the school is both a student and a teacher at any given time. The role of staff members is to mentor and help students seek resources, not to be an authority figure and tell students what to do or not do.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Tallgrass Sudbury School cost?
When is the application deadline for Tallgrass Sudbury School?
Endorse Tallgrass Sudbury School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards