Bright Ideas Preschool
Bright Ideas is an early childhod center for children ages 6 weeks through 6 years.
Our program has been recognized by the Chamber of Commerce as Best Woman Owned Business and Best Childcare in Newport County for 4 years by Newport Life Magazine.
Our program recently implemented a STEM curriculum which further insures that the children in our program will be well prepared academically as well as leaving with an enthusiasm for learning. .
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 50 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Bright Ideas has a curriculum which is aligned with the expectations defined by the Rhode Island Early Learning Standards. We have two large playgrounds, an indoor gym and teachers that are nurturing, creative and sincere lovers of education.
Endorse Bright Ideas Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.