- CHILD, Inc. is a private non-profit agency providing comprehensive child development and family support services to low and moderate income families residing in Kent County, Rhode Island.
- CHILD, Inc. owns and operates four child development facilities. CHILD, Inc.'s programs are based on the philosophy that parents are the primary nurturers, educators and advocated of their children.
- We believe that it is necessary for program staff and parents to work closely together to develop individualized plans for each child in order to ensure their successful growth and development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warwick Grades: PK | 27 students
11 Clifford St
Warwick, RI 02886 4.3 PK
- Rumford Grades: NS | 55 students
355 Ferris Ave
Rumford, RI 02916
(401)434-6780 10.4 NS
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.