- CHILD, Inc. is a private non-profit agency providing comprehensive child development and family support services to low and moderate income families residing in Kent County, Rhode Island.
- CHILD, Inc. owns and operates four child development facilities. CHILD, Inc.'s programs are based on the philosophy that parents are the primary nurturers, educators and advocated of their children.
- We believe that it is necessary for program staff and parents to work closely together to develop individualized plans for each child in order to ensure their successful growth and development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warwick Grades: PK | 19 students
11 Clifford St
Warwick, RI 02886
(401)739-1191 4.3 PK
- Rumford Grades: NS | 55 students
355 Ferris Ave
Rumford, RI 02916
(401)434-6780 10.4 NS
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.