Calvary Baptist Academy
- Top Ranked WV School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 215 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,950
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Garden Club, Mission Club
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Art Class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Ski Club
- Calvary Baptist Academy is the educational ministry of Calvary Baptist Church of Hurricane, WV. We exist to provide quality education which will honor and glorify our lord.
- We make no apology for striving toward academic excellence.
- Our children must receive quality academic instruction so they can represent Christ in the business and professional world, as well as, in the pulpit, on the mission field, and in the home.
- Neither do we apologize for our efforts in leading students to a saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Also, because it is paramount that we reach as much of the community as possible, we strive to keep tuition costs low, while maintaining a quality learning environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Calvary Baptist Academy cost?
Calvary Baptist Academy's tuition is approximately $3,950 for private students.
What schools are Calvary Baptist Academy often compared to?
Calvary Baptist Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Teays Valley Christian School by visitors of our site.
What sports does Calvary Baptist Academy offer?
Calvary Baptist Academy offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Calvary Baptist Academy's ranking?
Calvary Baptist Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in West Virginia for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Calvary Baptist Academy?
The application deadline for Calvary Baptist Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Calvary Baptist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards