Camano Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten
Camano Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten encourages the development of self-discipline, a good self-image, and the value of human life as shown in God's word through Jesus Christ our Savior.
The Preschool is part of the integral program of Camano Lutheran Church.
We are a kindergarten readiness program designed to prepare children for sucess upon entering public or private schools.
Camano Lutheran Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin or religion.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 32 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
$125/per month 3-4s 4/5s $160/per month 3 days a week 4/5s 4 days a week $215 per month$165/per month Kindergarten
- Camano Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten encourages the development of self-discipline, a good self-image, and the value of human life as shown in God's word through Jesus Christ our Savior. The Preschool is part of the integral program of Camano Lutheran Church. We are a ministry that helps children develop spiritually, physically, socially and emotionally, with a readiness program designed to prepare children for sucess upon entering public or private schools. Camano Lutheran Preschool emphasizes the S.T.E.M. and Common Core learning to better prepare students for sucess. Our children enjoy geography days and science days with fun and engaging hands on learning.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Camano Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten?
The application deadline for Camano Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Camano Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.