5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (815) 787-4144
- Camelot School has built a reputation for making a positive difference in the lives of children.
- We are a team of people who have the knowledge, skills, passion and commitment to help children with extraordinary needs.
- We see the potential in every child and are undaunted by challenging, high need, complex cases.
- We accept children that others have not been able to help, achieving results previously thought to be impossible.
- Our visionary approach provides a choice for communities, parents, school districts, social service agencies, and other referring professionals where none has existed before.
- Today, Camelot's outcome-oriented Residential Treatment Center's, Therapeutic Day Schools, and Alternative Education programs reach children across multiple states.
- These programs serve a diverse cross-section of exceptional children, from children with autism to young people with complex mental health and behavioral problems to older teens in danger of dropping out of school.
- By matching treatment methods and academic plans to each child's individual abilities and needs, we achieve success in a variety of settings and produce enduring changes.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blue Island Grades: 4-12 | 8 students
1962 Broadway St
Blue Island, IL 60406
(708) 389-8137 58.8 4-12
- Chicago Grades: 1-8 | 66 students
6254 S. Ellis
Chicago, IL 60637
(773) 420-2550 59.9 1-8
- Lake Villa Grades: K-12 | 174 students
600 W Grand Ave
Lake Villa, IL 60046
(847) 245-6400 48.1 K-12
- Rochelle Grades: PK-8 | 166 students
1415 10th Ave
Rochelle, IL 61068
(815) 562-6323 17 PK-8
AWESOME school !!! Love the programming and the staff!!!
- Posted by Parent - cnoli
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.