Care A Lot Early Learning Centers
Tel: (773) 763-0888
- Care A Lot Early Learning Centers serves 69 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Care A Lot Early Learning Centers is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Child care center for children 15 mths to 12 yrs. old. Toddler 15 mth. to 2 yrs. old Preschool 2-3 yrs. old Pre-Kindergarten 4-5 yrs. Before/After School-aged care 6-12 yrs. old Summer Day Camp 6-12 yrs. old
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 425 students
6040 W Ardmore Ave
Chicago, IL 60646
(773) 763-7080 0.5 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-K | 74 students
6100 N Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60646
(773) 775-3125 0.9 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.