Care A Lot Early Learning Centers
Care A Lot Early Learning Centers serves 69 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten, is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
The student:teacher of Care A Lot Early Learning Centers is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 69 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Child care center for children 15 mths to 12 yrs. old. Toddler 15 mth. to 2 yrs. old Preschool 2-3 yrs. old Pre-Kindergarten 4-5 yrs. Before/After School-aged care 6-12 yrs. old Summer Day Camp 6-12 yrs. old
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Care A Lot Early Learning Centers. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.