Cary Grove KinderCare
- The teachers at the Cary-Grove KinderCare are dedicated to developing the whole child; socially, physically, emotionally and intellectually.
- Our teachers hold degrees ranging from Associate degrees to Graduate degrees in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education.
- Our team strives for excellence by continuing education from our company's Professional Development Days, e-learning seminars, college courses and community resources to ensure we are current on all the industries best practices.
- Our center has an open door policy and we strongly encourage open communication daily through informal meetings, notes to our families and parent-teacher conferences throughout the year.
- The key to our Center's success is our teachers love children and love to teach!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Cary-Grove KinderCare, our commitment to you is to provide a safe, nurturing and educational environment where all children can learn and grow. We have a passion for teaching children that allows us to pass on our love of learning to each child. We strive to instill confidence in every family that each day their child will receive the highest quality of care and education. We invite you to visit and experience all the great things that make us proud to be a leader in Early Childhood Education.
- Safety is a top priority at the Cary-Grove KinderCare. Our front door is locked with a keypad entry, both playgrounds are fenced and all the staff are CPR and First aid certified. Ms. Jessica is the Health and Safety coordinator for the center as well as the district liaison. She keeps the Center up to date on all safety issues and conducts inspections to ensure all safety policies are strictly adhered to in every classroom.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- IDHS - DCFS Parents have do have co-pay : $25.00 for one child; $35.00 for 2+
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
416 1st St
Cary, IL 60013
(847)639-3041 0.4 PK-8
- Cary Grades: K-1 | 92 students
2107 Three Oaks Rd
Cary, IL 60013
(847)639-6533 0.7 K-1
- Cary Grades: NS-K
801 Georgetown Drive
Cary, IL 60013
(847)639-1160 1.1 NS-K
- Barrington Grades: PK-K | 150 students
909 E Main St
Barrington, IL 60010
(847)382-6360 3.2 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.