Cary Grove KinderCare
The teachers at the Cary-Grove KinderCare are dedicated to developing the whole child; socially, physically, emotionally and intellectually.
Our teachers hold degrees ranging from Associate degrees to Graduate degrees in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education.
Our team strives for excellence by continuing education from our company's Professional Development Days, e-learning seminars, college courses and community resources to ensure we are current on all the industries best practices.
Our center has an open door policy and we strongly encourage open communication daily through informal meetings, notes to our families and parent-teacher conferences throughout the year.
The key to our Center's success is our teachers love children and love to teach!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 85 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Cary-Grove KinderCare, our commitment to you is to provide a safe, nurturing and educational environment where all children can learn and grow. We have a passion for teaching children that allows us to pass on our love of learning to each child. We strive to instill confidence in every family that each day their child will receive the highest quality of care and education. We invite you to visit and experience all the great things that make us proud to be a leader in Early Childhood Education.
- Safety is a top priority at the Cary-Grove KinderCare. Our front door is locked with a keypad entry, both playgrounds are fenced and all the staff are CPR and First aid certified. Ms. Jessica is the Health and Safety coordinator for the center as well as the district liaison. She keeps the Center up to date on all safety issues and conducts inspections to ensure all safety policies are strictly adhered to in every classroom.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- IDHS - DCFS Parents have do have co-pay : $25.00 for one child; $35.00 for 2+
Endorse Cary Grove KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.