Center for Specialized Learning Services
Our school program offers individualized education for students with learning differences.
We craft individualized programs to help every student meet her or his own educational goals.This includes a holistic approach (academic, social, emotional, behavioral, and speech) where our team of experts design programs to address the needs of each student.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Individualized instruction for students with learning differences
- Holistic approach with our team of experts designing effective education plans
- Support for students through their strengths and weaknesses
- Academic, social, emotional, and behavioral support
Graduate in clinical psychology. Worked with children on all ages for the last 6 years. Did my college thesis on childhood attachment and behavior. Please contact me if interested. Best, Kaitlyn
Endorse Center for Specialized Learning Services. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.