Center for Specialized Learning Services
5.00 (1 review)
- Our school program offers individualized education for students with learning differences.
- We craft individualized programs to help every student meet her or his own educational goals.This includes a holistic approach (academic, social, emotional, behavioral, and speech) where our team of experts design programs to address the needs of each student.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Grejtak|
- Individualized instruction for students with learning differences
- Holistic approach with our team of experts designing effective education plans
- Support for students through their strengths and weaknesses
- Academic, social, emotional, and behavioral support
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stamford Grades: 2-12 | 66 students
44 Commerce Road
Stamford, CT 06902
(203)409-0068 30.6 2-12
- Fairfield Grades: 3-12 | 15 students
760 Tahmore Dr
Fairfield, CT 06825
(203)540-5381 21 3-12
- Hamden Grades: 5-12 | 11 students
1861 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)230-4877 42.3 5-12
Graduate in clinical psychology. Worked with children on all ages for the last 6 years. Did my college thesis on childhood attachment and behavior. Please contact me if interested. Best, Kaitlyn
- Posted by Teacher - kaili
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.