Center for Specialized Learning Services
5.00 (1 review)
- Our school program offers individualized education for students with learning differences.
- We craft individualized programs to help every student meet her or his own educational goals.This includes a holistic approach (academic, social, emotional, behavioral, and speech) where our team of experts design programs to address the needs of each student.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Grejtak|
- Individualized instruction for students with learning differences
- Holistic approach with our team of experts designing effective education plans
- Support for students through their strengths and weaknesses
- Academic, social, emotional, and behavioral support
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stamford Grades: 2-12 | 64 students
44 Commerce Road
Stamford, CT 06902
(203)409-0068 30.6 2-12
- Norwalk Grades: 4-12 | 120 students
57 West Rocks Road
Norwalk, CT 06851
(203)229-0465 11.2 4-12
- Stamford Grades: NS-8 | 137 students
1095 Riverbank Road
Stamford, CT 06903
(203)595-9500 4.9 NS-8
Graduate in clinical psychology. Worked with children on all ages for the last 6 years. Did my college thesis on childhood attachment and behavior. Please contact me if interested. Best, Kaitlyn
- Posted by Teacher - kaili
Nearby Homes for Sale
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.