Our school program offers individualized education for students with learning differences.
We craft individualized programs to help every student meet her or his own educational goals.This includes a holistic approach (academic, social, emotional, behavioral, and speech) where our team of experts design programs to address the needs of each student.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Individualized instruction for students with learning differences
- Holistic approach with our team of experts designing effective education plans
- Support for students through their strengths and weaknesses
- Academic, social, emotional, and behavioral support
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Center for Specialized Learning Services?
The application deadline for Center for Specialized Learning Services is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Graduate in clinical psychology. Worked with children on all ages for the last 6 years. Did my college thesis on childhood attachment and behavior. Please contact me if interested. Best, Kaitlyn
Endorse Center for Specialized Learning Services. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.