Center for Specialized Learning Services
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (203) 340-2914
- Our school program offers individualized education for students with learning differences.
- We craft individualized programs to help every student meet her or his own educational goals.This includes a holistic approach (academic, social, emotional, behavioral, and speech) where our team of experts design programs to address the needs of each student.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Grejtak|
- Individualized instruction for students with learning differences
- Holistic approach with our team of experts designing effective education plans
- Support for students through their strengths and weaknesses
- Academic, social, emotional, and behavioral support
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stamford Grades: 2-12 | 64 students
201 High Ridge Road
Stamford, CT 06905
(203) 409-0068 3.7 2-12
- Fairfield Grades: PK-12 | 17 students
760 Tahmore Dr
Fairfield, CT 06825
(203) 540-5381 21 PK-12
- Hamden Grades: 5-12 | 13 students
1861 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203) 230-4877 42.3 5-12
Graduate in clinical psychology. Worked with children on all ages for the last 6 years. Did my college thesis on childhood attachment and behavior. Please contact me if interested. Best, Kaitlyn
- Posted by Teacher - kaili
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?