Center for Specialized Learning Services
5.00 (1 review)
- Our school program offers individualized education for students with learning differences.
- We craft individualized programs to help every student meet her or his own educational goals.This includes a holistic approach (academic, social, emotional, behavioral, and speech) where our team of experts design programs to address the needs of each student.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Grejtak|
- Individualized instruction for students with learning differences
- Holistic approach with our team of experts designing effective education plans
- Support for students through their strengths and weaknesses
- Academic, social, emotional, and behavioral support
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NorwalkGrades: 4-12 | 72 students
57 West Rocks Road
Norwalk, CT 06851
- GreenwichGrades: 1-9 | 250 students
45 Glenville Road
Greenwich, CT 06831
- StamfordGrades: NS-8 | 98 students
1095 Riverbank Road
Stamford, CT 06903
Graduate in clinical psychology. Worked with children on all ages for the last 6 years. Did my college thesis on childhood attachment and behavior. Please contact me if interested. Best, Kaitlyn
- Posted by Teacher - kaili
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.