Eagle Hill School
Eagle Hill School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for:
Academics and Faculty
Students must be neatly dressed. Items such as jeans, corduroy pants, shorts, sweatshirts, and sandals are not allowed.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Computer Coding, Digital Photography, Dungeons and Dragons, Gardening/Nature Study, Improv, Legos, Movie Review, Robotics, Sewing
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Choir, Select Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Fitness, Flag Football, Gymnastics, Hip Hop, Karate, Yoga
Our skills-based program is taught by a highly credentialed faculty, uses personalized learning strategies, and is grounded in the latest research in educating students who learn differently.
Our program effectively teaches students who have...
- Average to above average cognitive ability
- A language-based learning difference (including, but not limited to, dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, auditory processing disorder, and ADHD)
- Fallen behind or have academic weakness in the areas of reading, writing, mathematics, attention, and/or executive function
- Expressive/receptive language deficits
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Eagle Hill School cost?
Eagle Hill School's tuition is approximately $71,150 for private students and $5,400 for summer students.
Does Eagle Hill School offer a summer program?
Yes, Eagle Hill School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Eagle Hill School offer?
Eagle Hill School offers 11 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee and Wrestling.
What is Eagle Hill School's ranking?
Eagle Hill School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees and Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Eagle Hill School?
The application deadline for Eagle Hill School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Eagle Hill School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards