Central De Christian Academy
- Central Delaware Christian Academy offer programs in early learning through middle school.
- The academy offer Before and After School Care for ages 3 through 8th grade.
- We believe the whole child needs to be educated. Children must be guided, taught, trained, admonished and corrected in their development intellectually, physically, socially and spiritually to becom well-developed, responsible adults.
- This training should be carried out by parents and teachers who are dedicated to their students, their tasks, and to God.
- Priniciples, practices and content must be biblically accurate and compatible.
- We are to do all as unto the Lord, therefore we strive to offer all our students a high quality education, based on the Word of God, and accomplished by proven pedagogy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.