- Central Delaware Christian Academy offer programs in early learning through middle school.
- The academy offer Before and After School Care for ages 3 through 8th grade.
- We believe the whole child needs to be educated. Children must be guided, taught, trained, admonished and corrected in their development intellectually, physically, socially and spiritually to becom well-developed, responsible adults.
- This training should be carried out by parents and teachers who are dedicated to their students, their tasks, and to God.
- Priniciples, practices and content must be biblically accurate and compatible.
- We are to do all as unto the Lord, therefore we strive to offer all our students a high quality education, based on the Word of God, and accomplished by proven pedagogy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.