Central De Christian Academy
- Central Delaware Christian Academy offer programs in early learning through middle school.
- The academy offer Before and After School Care for ages 3 through 8th grade.
- We believe the whole child needs to be educated. Children must be guided, taught, trained, admonished and corrected in their development intellectually, physically, socially and spiritually to becom well-developed, responsible adults.
- This training should be carried out by parents and teachers who are dedicated to their students, their tasks, and to God.
- Priniciples, practices and content must be biblically accurate and compatible.
- We are to do all as unto the Lord, therefore we strive to offer all our students a high quality education, based on the Word of God, and accomplished by proven pedagogy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.