Central De Christian Academy
- Central Delaware Christian Academy offer programs in early learning through middle school.
- The academy offer Before and After School Care for ages 3 through 8th grade.
- We believe the whole child needs to be educated. Children must be guided, taught, trained, admonished and corrected in their development intellectually, physically, socially and spiritually to becom well-developed, responsible adults.
- This training should be carried out by parents and teachers who are dedicated to their students, their tasks, and to God.
- Priniciples, practices and content must be biblically accurate and compatible.
- We are to do all as unto the Lord, therefore we strive to offer all our students a high quality education, based on the Word of God, and accomplished by proven pedagogy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.