- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 128 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Offering a caring and positive environment, Wesley Preschool and Play Care strives to create a warm and happy place for preschoolers to learn and grow. We pledge to provide an environment in which to guide the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual growth of each child. We recognize the importance of teaching Christian Ideals and positive attitudes towards others. Spiritual components of the program include prayers of thanks for food, prayers and songs of praise, celebration of traditional Christmas holidays, and biblical storytelling by the pastor during the monthly assembly. Wesley Preschool and Play Care welcomes all children, regardless of sex, race, religion, cultural heritage, disability, economic status. Wesley Preschool and Play Care values the active communication and involvement of parents and families in our program. We welcome parents and family through classroom participation. Having parents participate in our classrooms enables the children to see their parents as important and concerned members of the school environment while providing parents with opportunities to view their child with teachers and other children. Please contact your child`s teachers to find out ways that you can be active in your child's school day. Wesley Preschool and Play Care has an open door policy to families to participate or observe in their child`s classrooms. Wesley Preschool is pleased to collaborate with the Delaware Early Childhood Center Early Choices Program. This program is an early childhood special education program serving students in one of our Preschool classrooms. Half of the students enrolled in this program will receive specialized instruction from an early choices teacher . This classroom will provide a smaller staff to child ratio with two teachers in the classroom. It offers a great opportunity for typical children to be role models and leaders in a classroom setting. This program is a federally funded program in which case the spiritual components of Wesley preschool will not be offered to those served.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Wesley Preschool?
Endorse Wesley Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards