Children's Montessori Language Academy
- We offer half a day preschool classes for children ages 0-6 years old.
- We also have a lunch spanish immersion progaram that can be added to a morning or afternoon class.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We offer a Birth to 3 class for parents and children
- Mondays from 9:30 to 11 am.
- 2 Year old class from 8;45 to 11:15 a.m.
- 3-6 year old class
- morning from 8;30 to 11:30
- pm class from 1:30 to 4 p.m
- Spanish immersion lunch from 11:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blue Island Grades: PK-8 | 58 students
2521 Grove St
Blue Island, IL 60406
(708)926-9720 16.2 PK-8
- La Grange Grades: NS | 23 students
1250 W Goodman Ave
La Grange, IL 60525
(708)354-5255 2.8 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.