Children's Montessori Language Academy
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 27 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- We offer a Birth to 3 class for parents and children
- Mondays from 9:30 to 11 am.
- 2 Year old class from 8;45 to 11:15 a.m.
- 3-6 year old class
- morning from 8;30 to 11:30
- pm class from 1:30 to 4 p.m
- Spanish immersion lunch from 11:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Endorse Children's Montessori Language Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.