Christ Central School
- Christ Central School is a non-denominational Christian school serving children in grades Pre-K through 8th grade.
- Christ Central School is an extension of the home and church and is established to train each student in the knowledge of God and the Scriptural way of life.
- By providing the highest standards for intellectual and spiritual learning, our goal is to equip each child with the necessary tools to effectively pursue the vocation to which the Lord will lead.
- our goals is to enrich our students knowledge of many things that are going on within their community.
- Field trips provide students with an opportunity to see things they have never seen before.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|