Christ Church Episcopal Preschool
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 69 students
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / Apr. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Christ Church Episcopal Preschool provides a nurturing, play based educational environment for children from 18 months to 5 years old.
- Our children are outside for extended periods each day, playing on our playgrounds, exploring our wooded outdoor classroom, or walking our nature trail or labyrinth.
- With 22 acres at our disposal, we can be outside even when snow covers our playground.
- Music, gym and specials such as soccer, dance, Spanish and cooking are included.
- We believe in a child centered approach andn work to meet the individual needs of all our children.
- To ensure that we meet this goal, we keep our child:teacher ratios low (typically 4:1) and offer a variety of schedules.
- Some children are with us for 15 hours a week and others are with us for 50 hours a week.
- No matter what schedule is right for your family, we want your child to feel loved and safe so that they are free to explore, create, and grow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Christ Church Episcopal Preschool offer a summer program?
Yes, Christ Church Episcopal Preschool offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Christ Church Episcopal Preschool?
The application deadline for Christ Church Episcopal Preschool is Feb. 1 / Apr. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 / Apr. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Christ Church Episcopal Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards