Christ Lutheran School
- Christ Lutheran Preschool as the preschool program for your child.
- The goal of our program is to offer a Christ-centered early childhood education to the members of Christ Lutheran Church , as well as to the families in our community.
- It is certainly our privilege as parents and as teachers to share the wonderful news of God's saving grace with these children.
- They need to hear how Jesus loves them, died for them, and rose again to take away their sins.
- What a comfort it is for them to know that they will live in heaven with their Friend some day.
- Our program also helps to acquaint young children with a loosely structured classroom setting and exposes them to many new social experiences.
- At the beginning of every session a Bible lesson is taught.
- Then, through play and activities related to the lesson, the children are encouraged to practice and exercise artistic creativity, listening skills, expression of thoughts and feelings, social skills, large and small muscle coordination, problem solving, recognition of colors, numbers, letters, and much more.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 162.5 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 162.5 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 94 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.