Christ Lutheran School
- Christ Lutheran Preschool as the preschool program for your child.
- The goal of our program is to offer a Christ-centered early childhood education to the members of Christ Lutheran Church , as well as to the families in our community.
- It is certainly our privilege as parents and as teachers to share the wonderful news of God's saving grace with these children.
- They need to hear how Jesus loves them, died for them, and rose again to take away their sins.
- What a comfort it is for them to know that they will live in heaven with their Friend some day.
- Our program also helps to acquaint young children with a loosely structured classroom setting and exposes them to many new social experiences.
- At the beginning of every session a Bible lesson is taught.
- Then, through play and activities related to the lesson, the children are encouraged to practice and exercise artistic creativity, listening skills, expression of thoughts and feelings, social skills, large and small muscle coordination, problem solving, recognition of colors, numbers, letters, and much more.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 162.5 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 162.5 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 94 PK-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.