Christ Lutheran School
- Christ Lutheran Preschool as the preschool program for your child.
- The goal of our program is to offer a Christ-centered early childhood education to the members of Christ Lutheran Church , as well as to the families in our community.
- It is certainly our privilege as parents and as teachers to share the wonderful news of God's saving grace with these children.
- They need to hear how Jesus loves them, died for them, and rose again to take away their sins.
- What a comfort it is for them to know that they will live in heaven with their Friend some day.
- Our program also helps to acquaint young children with a loosely structured classroom setting and exposes them to many new social experiences.
- At the beginning of every session a Bible lesson is taught.
- Then, through play and activities related to the lesson, the children are encouraged to practice and exercise artistic creativity, listening skills, expression of thoughts and feelings, social skills, large and small muscle coordination, problem solving, recognition of colors, numbers, letters, and much more.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stevens Point Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
1919 Wyatt Avenue
Stevens Point, WI 54481
(715)344-5660 131.8 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 162.5 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 162.5 NS-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.