Christ Lutheran School
- Christ Lutheran Preschool as the preschool program for your child.
- The goal of our program is to offer a Christ-centered early childhood education to the members of Christ Lutheran Church , as well as to the families in our community.
- It is certainly our privilege as parents and as teachers to share the wonderful news of God's saving grace with these children.
- They need to hear how Jesus loves them, died for them, and rose again to take away their sins.
- What a comfort it is for them to know that they will live in heaven with their Friend some day.
- Our program also helps to acquaint young children with a loosely structured classroom setting and exposes them to many new social experiences.
- At the beginning of every session a Bible lesson is taught.
- Then, through play and activities related to the lesson, the children are encouraged to practice and exercise artistic creativity, listening skills, expression of thoughts and feelings, social skills, large and small muscle coordination, problem solving, recognition of colors, numbers, letters, and much more.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheeling Grades: 5-12 | 429 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
(304)233-3260 434.5 5-12
- Madison Grades: K-12 | 221 students
4901 E Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
(608)221-1520 56.6 K-12
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 162.5 PK-8
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.