Christian Family Academy
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 132 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Drama, Equestrian, Yearbook
- Christian Family Academy is a non-denominational Christian community that works together to provide a Biblical education for our children. The Bible is the basis for our educational philosophy, organizational structure, curriculum and methodology. We are not affiliated with a specific church and our families represent more than 20 different churches.
- Our desire at Christian Family Academy is to make the tool of Christian education available to all families who are seeking to train their children according to Biblical principles. We believe that finances should never be the reason why a child cannot receive this education. We believe that parents are the primary dispensers of training, and that our job is to work in conjunction with their role as disciple-makers. We believe that ministry is both local and global. We believe that every Christ-follower has a role to play in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Endorse Christian Family Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards