- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 60 students
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki bottoms and polo/oxford-style top
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Junior Beta Club, Senior Beta Club
- The mission of Citadel Christian School is to equip students for life by providing an exceptional education with a biblical worldview in a supportive, loving atmosphere. The scope of the curriculum at CCS is intended to pass along a culture to cultivate the students` habits of thought and action, to produce students who love learning, are well-educated, well-spoken, wise, and prepared to serve others. Students are immersed in rich vocabulary, reasoning and research skills in all academic areas, and mathematical and scientific concepts. The school strives to restore the standard of character of our Christian republic, as demonstrated by our founding fathers. John Adams identified the attributes of an American Christian education in a letter to his wife, "It should be your care, therefore, and mine, to elevate the minds of our children and exalt their courage; to accelerate and animate their industry and activity; to excite in them an habitual contempt of meanness, abhorrence of injustice and inhumanity, and an ambition toexcel in every capacity, faculty, and virtue. If we suffer their minds to grovel and creep in infancy, they will grovel all their lives." It is to this end that we educate the students at Citadel Christian School.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Citadel Christian School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Citadel Christian School?
What sports does Citadel Christian School offer?
When is the application deadline for Citadel Christian School?
Endorse Citadel Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards