Citizens Christian Academy
Tel: (912) 384-8862
- Citizens Christian Academy serves students in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade.
- CCA teachers are dedicated to helping each child develop his/her own unique talents.
- The faculty and staff realize that learning must take place in a fun, safe, and nurturing atmosphere.
- They also recognize that parental involvement is the key to student success in school.
- Parents are encouraged to communicate frequently and openly with the classroom teacher and the principal.
- As a college preparatory institution, academic excellence must be the focus as early as the elementary grades and continuing until the completion of high school.
- Strong emphasis is placed on math and the language arts with a special concentration on the reading process.
- Students are also challenged through science, social studies and creative writing.
- As an integral part of our school, the program of study is grounded in the college preparatory experience.
- In the middle and upper we offer an environment that nurtures the psychological, social, and academic diversity unique to each age group.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Douglas Grades: PK-7 | 220 students
124 Gaskins Ave N
Douglas, GA 31533
(912) 720-5961 4.8 PK-7
- Chula Grades: PK-12 | 612 students
3144 Highway 41 North
Chula, GA 31733
(229) 382-0436 33.6 PK-12
- Nashville Grades: 2-12 | 15 students
2 Frank Rd
Nashville, GA 31639
(229) 599-9975 34.1 2-12
- Tifton Grades: PK-K | 42 students
4605 Murray Ave
Tifton, GA 31794
(229) 386-2558 35.3 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?