Citizens Christian Academy
- Citizens Christian Academy serves students in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade.
- CCA teachers are dedicated to helping each child develop his/her own unique talents.
- The faculty and staff realize that learning must take place in a fun, safe, and nurturing atmosphere.
- They also recognize that parental involvement is the key to student success in school.
- Parents are encouraged to communicate frequently and openly with the classroom teacher and the principal.
- As a college preparatory institution, academic excellence must be the focus as early as the elementary grades and continuing until the completion of high school.
- Strong emphasis is placed on math and the language arts with a special concentration on the reading process.
- Students are also challenged through science, social studies and creative writing.
- As an integral part of our school, the program of study is grounded in the college preparatory experience.
- In the middle and upper we offer an environment that nurtures the psychological, social, and academic diversity unique to each age group.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Douglas Grades: PK-5 | 103 students
124 Gaskins Ave N
Douglas, GA 31533 4.8 PK-5
- Nashville Grades: K-9 | 26 students
305 N Ann St
Nashville, GA 31639
(229)599-0086 30.1 K-9
- Chula Grades: PK-12 | 612 students
3144 Highway 41 North
Chula, GA 31733
(229)382-0436 33.6 PK-12
- Nashville Grades: 2-12 | 15 students
2 Frank Rd
Nashville, GA 31639
(229)599-9975 34.1 2-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.