Clovis Christian Schools
- The mission of Clovis Christian Schools, in partnership with family, church, and community, is to transform each student into an emboldened Christian disciple who demonstrates analytical thinking to articulate ideas, achieve academic rigor, and defend a Christian, Biblical worldview by cultivating their God-given talents in a Christ-centered environment. Clovis Christian Schools is unique in that our teachers care for the temporal and eternal well-being of those we teach and serve.
- We strive to meet the developmental needs of the whole child-spiritual, social, emotional, and intellectual.It is the intent of Clovis Christian Schools to support your family in a serious focus on developing your children's Christian worldview intentionally working through every aspect of the school's curriculum and school life to develop Christ followers who are willing to stand against the negative influence of a powerful culture.Clovis Christian Schools has classes from our 5 Star Rated Pre-K all the way through 12th grade.
- We seek to provide the highest academic standards for our students, and we strive to ground them in the truth of God's Word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus AB, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, World History|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,250|
|Tuition Notes||$3950 for Elementary Pre-K-6 $4675 for Secondary 7-12|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||James Haley|
|Admissions Associate||John Dansby|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingArchery, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Honor Society, Student Government
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Rock Climbing, Roller Skating
- Clovis Christian Schools makes the following commitment to our students.
- 100% of our students will graduate and garner a college or vocational scholarship by achieving rigorous academic standards.
- Each student will become spiritually alert, physically disciplined, intellectually acute, and socially connected.
- Each student will cultivate Christian morals and ethics through the teaching of Biblical principles.
- Each student will benefit from a faculty and staff who model Christ and adhere to educational integrity, quality, and accuracy.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clovis Grades: NS | 245 students
1800 N Norris St
Clovis, NM 88101
(575) 762-3990 1.7 NS
- Clovis Grades: NS-K | 44 students
3316 Lilac Dr
Clovis, NM 88101
(575) 742-1112 2 NS-K
- Portales Grades: PK-11 | 109 students
601 S Ave B
Portales, NM 88130
(505) 359-2448 17.1 PK-11
- Portales Grades: 5
615 W 4th St
Portales, NM 88130
(505) 359-1559 17.3 5
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.