St. Anthony Catholic School
St. Anthony provides an atmosphere of a living Christian community whichinstills moral values,indicative of the Catholic faith and traditionacademic skills, and spiritual relationships to enable all students,Pre-K through 6th grade,to grow into effective Christian adults.
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 115 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- St. Anthony Catholic School in Hereford, Texas is proud to provide a Christian atmosphere with accreditation by the Texas Catholic Conference recognized by the state. St. Anthony School takes great pride in the excellent scores that students consistently obtain on national achievement tests. Historically students who attended St. Anthony's maintain a high academic level and a large percentage are in the top 5 to 10% of their high school graduating class. ACCREDITATION St. Anthony Catholic School is recognized as an accredited Catholic elementary school in the Diocese of Amarillo by the Texas Catholic Conference Accreditation Commission and holds memberships in the National Catholic Education Association (NCEA). St. Anthony Catholic School is recognized by the Texas Education Agency.
I began teaching at St. Anthony School in 2013. Although I was very familiar with the school I am still amazed at the freedom we have during each school day to reinforce Christian morals, prayer, and genuine care for the students. The teachers are top notch and year after year we are excited to congratulate high achieving seniors that have graduated from St. Anthony's. I can truly say I believe the investment in your child would not only strengthen them, but the entire family, not priority could be greater!
Endorse St. Anthony Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.