Colorado Springs Christian Schools
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (719) 599-3553
- Colorado Springs Christian Schools serves 829 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Colorado Springs Christian Schools is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||829 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||Each campus has different tuition rates along with tuition assistance.|
|Admissions Associate||Judy Kenney|
|Endowment Size||$5 million|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colorado Springs Grades: PK-12 | 337 students
4050 Nonchalant Circle S
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
(719) 574-0920 3.4 PK-12
- Colorado Springs Grades: PK-11 | 50 students
3635 Vickers Dr
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
(719) 593-7887 3.1 PK-11
We had the option of moving anywhere in the United States with the only caveat being we wanted a solid, biblical Christian school that also took academics, sports and extracurricular activities seriously. We love both Colorado Springs and CSCS. Our four children have integrated seamlessly into this nurturing environment that challenges them to be all they were created to be.
- Posted by Parent - markc
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.