Colorado Springs Christian Schools
5.00 (1 review)
- Colorado Springs Christian Schools serves 829 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Colorado Springs Christian Schools is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||829 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||Each campus has different tuition rates along with tuition assistance.|
|Admissions Associate||Judy Kenney|
|Endowment Size||$5 million|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colorado Springs Grades: 1-12 | 238 students
2511 N Logan Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
(719)634-7024 2.1 1-12
- Colorado Springs Grades: K-12 | 64 students
3635 Vickers Dr
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
(719)593-7887 3.1 K-12
We had the option of moving anywhere in the United States with the only caveat being we wanted a solid, biblical Christian school that also took academics, sports and extracurricular activities seriously. We love both Colorado Springs and CSCS. Our four children have integrated seamlessly into this nurturing environment that challenges them to be all they were created to be.
- Posted by Parent - markc
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.