Conecuh Springs Christian School
- Conecuh Springs Christian School is dedicated to the philosophy that a Christian Education is the only truly valid education.
- True education must be administered in a spiritual atmosphere and must recognize God as the supreme source of all knowledge and wisdom.
- The Purpose of Conecuh Springs Christian School is to provide a Christ-centered program of education with the highest academic standards relating all subject matter to the truth of God's Word, lead students to a saving knowledge of Christ and to a total commitment to God's will for their lives and to teach the fundamental elements of education and bring each student to the place where he can reason intelligently, read understandably, compute accurately, write legibly, and spell correctly.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tuskegee Grades: 7-12 | 48 students
4280 Us Highway 29 S
Tuskegee, AL 36083
(334)727-2216 18.6 7-12
- Tuskegee Institute Grades: PK-8 | 71 students
2009 W Montgomery Rd
Tuskegee Institute, AL 36088
(334)727-0620 19.2 PK-8
- Cecil Grades: PK-12 | 297 students
15396 Vaughn Rd
Cecil, AL 36013
(334)277-6566 22.1 PK-12
- Troy Grades: PK-12 | 445 students
Highway 231 S
Troy, AL 36081
(334)566-2023 25.7 PK-12
- Louisville Grades: PK-12 | 119 students
Po Box 67
Louisville, AL 36048
(334)266-5311 26.3 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.