Coopers Corner School
- Coopers Corner School serves 29 students in grades 1-8 and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- The student:teacher of Coopers Corner School is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Amish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camden Wyoming Grades: 1-8 | 24 students
2008 Jebb Rd
Camden Wyoming, DE 19934
(302) 697-2588 1 1-8
- Dover Grades: 1-8 | 24 students
2391 Hazlettville Rd
Dover, DE 19904
(302) 730-1495 2.6 1-8
- Hartly Grades: 1-8 | 31 students
1418 Yoder Dr
Hartly, DE 19953 3.2 1-8
- Dover Grades: PK-8 | 71 students
4698 S Dupont Hwy
Dover, DE 19901
(302) 697-8407 4.8 PK-8
- Felton Grades: 5-12 | 23 students
7012 S Dupont Hwy
Felton, DE 19943
(302) 538-6345 4.9 5-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?