Cornerstone Schools Of Washington, Dc
Cornerstone Schools Of Washington, Dc serves 162 students in grades Kindergarten-12, is a member of the Christian Schools International (CSI).
The student:teacher of Cornerstone Schools Of Washington, Dc is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 162 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Cornerstone Schools Of Washington, Dc ranks among the top 20% of private schools in District Of Columbia for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- Through a partnership of family, school, and community, Cornerstone provides a Christ-centered, nurturing, and academically rigorous education to the children of Washington, D.C., equipping them with the knowledge, skills, and values necessary to become leaders who serve others in light of Christ and His Truth.
Profile last updated: 11/30/2020
Endorse Cornerstone Schools Of Washington, Dc. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?