Howard University Early Learning Program
- Howard University Howard University Early Learning center is choosing an institution that is experienced, dynamic, and diverse " with a tradition of quality education since 1867 provided by the constant engagement of its faculty toward the students and their needs, and by its rich campus social and cultural life.
- With such a diverse student body, it comes as little surprise that life thrives on the Howard University Campus. Whatever your particular interest " culture, religion, sports, art, music, theater, politics " you will be assured of linking up with others who share it.
- Coming to Howard is about connecting " with the life of the mind, the heart of a tradition, and the soul of a people.
- In addition, coming to Howard means connecting with the future " with success in your education and your chosen careers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 50%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxon HillGrades: K | 8 students
6031 Oxon Hill Rd
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
- Temple HillsGrades: NS-PK | 25 students
1901 Iverson Street
Temple Hills, MD 20748
- GreenbeltGrades: NS-K | 122 students
NASA GSFC Code 200.9 Building 90
Greenbelt, MD 20771
- HyattsvilleGrades: NS-K | 135 students
6525 Belcrest Road G90
Hyattsville, MD 20782
- WashingtonGrades: K-9 | 217 students
806 Rhode Island Ave Ne
Washington, DC 20018
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.