Here at Coronado KinderCare we have a great staff that is waiting for the chance to make a difference in children's lives.
Our staff is either educated in this field or working on completing their Early Childhood education.
We are always striving to be the best teachers for every child that enters our building.
Our goal is to have open communication with our parents allowing their children to receive the most fruitful developmental and educational experience possible.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Coronado KinderCare. Our experts designed our classrooms
'” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for
success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such
as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the
opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Here at KinderCare we practice multiple safety measures to keep your children safe. There is a keypad entry for parents and authorized adults' use when picking up and dropping off. Our center playgrounds are gated and locked with entry to the inside of the building. We use authorization forms filled out by you, the parent, and I.D. guests when they arrive to ensure your child departs and arrives with only the people you trust most. Yearly our staff has First Aid, CPR, Infant Safe Sleep, and monthly Health and Safety trainings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CCDF, NACCRRA (Can call 317-951-8476 for CCDF subsidy - fastest way is to contact TANF or Food stamps caseworker if they already have one and get a referral. Can also write to 5610 Crawfordsville Rd. Ste. 17; Indianapolis, IN 46224)
Endorse Coronado KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.