Creative Learning Academy
- The Creative Learning Centers are care and educational centers for early childhood.
- Statistics establish that the early childhood years are those during which a child most easily learns.
- Based on this premise our centers are designed to enhance and encourage the child's creative ability, promote his intellectual growth and provide for his social and emotional development.
- Creative Learning provides the community with a quality childcare and educational facility, To promote the development of the whole child – socially, emotionally, and intellectually, To help each child realize his/her potential, To meet the individual needs of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 197 students
4224 S Normandie Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90037
(323)293-4266 0.6 K-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 25 students
2829 W Vernon Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90008
(323)296-1954 0.9 PK-K
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-5 | 113 students
5101 S Western Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90062
(323)295-1399 1 PK-5
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.