Creative Learning Academy
- The Creative Learning Centers are care and educational centers for early childhood.
- Statistics establish that the early childhood years are those during which a child most easily learns.
- Based on this premise our centers are designed to enhance and encourage the child's creative ability, promote his intellectual growth and provide for his social and emotional development.
- Creative Learning provides the community with a quality childcare and educational facility, To promote the development of the whole child – socially, emotionally, and intellectually, To help each child realize his/her potential, To meet the individual needs of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 197 students
4224 S Normandie Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90037
(323)293-4266 0.6 K-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 25 students
2829 W Vernon Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90008
(323)296-1954 0.9 PK-K
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-5 | 113 students
5101 S Western Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90062
(323)295-1399 1 PK-5
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.