Creative Learning Academy
- The Creative Learning Centers are care and educational centers for early childhood.
- Statistics establish that the early childhood years are those during which a child most easily learns.
- Based on this premise our centers are designed to enhance and encourage the child's creative ability, promote his intellectual growth and provide for his social and emotional development.
- Creative Learning provides the community with a quality childcare and educational facility, To promote the development of the whole child – socially, emotionally, and intellectually, To help each child realize his/her potential, To meet the individual needs of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 197 students
4224 S Normandie Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90037
(323)293-4266 0.6 K-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 25 students
2829 W Vernon Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90008
(323)296-1954 0.9 PK-K
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-5 | 113 students
5101 S Western Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90062
(323)295-1399 1 PK-5
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.