Creative Montessori Learning Center
Tel: (630) 620-5505
- Creative Montessori learning Center was founded in 1965, in west suburban Elmhurst as an early education non-profit organization.
- The Montessori approach to early childhood education is based on the method of seeing children as they really are and of creating environments which foster the fulfillment of their highest potential - spiritual, emotional, physical, and intellectual.
- Montessori practice is always up-to-date and dynamic matching the personality of every child. Observation and meeting of the needs of the child is continual and specific for each child.
- When physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional needs are met, children glow with excitement and a drive to play and work with enthusiasm, to learn, and to create.
- They exhibit a desire to teach, help, and care for others and for their environment.
Creative Montessori Learning Center places among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,040|
|Tuition Notes||Full Month Tuition($1040) @ 5 full days per week; $575/Month @ 5 Half days per week and $890/Month @ 5 Ext.days/Wk (Lower fees available for less number of days attendance per week). Weekly payment option is also available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Shanker Pillai|
|Admissions Associate||Nayna Purohit|
- Highly recognized Montessori Preschool & Day Care for excellent early education for children 2 to 6yrs of age.
- Major programs: Full Day 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.., Extended Day 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Half Day: 8:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- Open all year. Serving for over 52 years. Established in 1965.
- All teachers with Bachelors or Masters degrees and Montessori Training and certification.
- Full Member: American Montessori Society.
- Licence: Illinois State Board of Education and Dept.of Children & Fam.Services (DCFS)
- Hot lunch and snacks served.
- People that viewed Creative Montessori Learning Center also viewed these schools: Fusion Academy Lake Forest.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.