Creative Montessori Learning Center
Creative Montessori learning Center was founded in 1965, in west suburban Elmhurst as an early education non-profit organization.
The Montessori approach to early childhood education is based on the method of seeing children as they really are and of creating environments which foster the fulfillment of their highest potential - spiritual, emotional, physical, and intellectual.
Montessori practice is always up-to-date and dynamic matching the personality of every child. Observation and meeting of the needs of the child is continual and specific for each child.
When physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional needs are met, children glow with excitement and a drive to play and work with enthusiasm, to learn, and to create.
They exhibit a desire to teach, help, and care for others and for their environment.
Creative Montessori Learning Center places among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Full Month Tuition($1040) @ 5 full days per week; $575/Month @ 5 Half days per week and $890/Month @ 5 Ext.days/Wk (Lower fees available for less number of days attendance per week). Weekly payment option is also available.
National avg.: 85%
- Highly recognized Montessori Preschool & Day Care for excellent early education for children 2 to 6yrs of age.
- Major programs: Full Day 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.., Extended Day 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Half Day: 8:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- Open all year. Serving for over 52 years. Established in 1965.
- All teachers with Bachelors or Masters degrees and Montessori Training and certification.
- Full Member: American Montessori Society.
- Licence: Illinois State Board of Education and Dept.of Children & Fam.Services (DCFS)
- Hot lunch and snacks served.
Endorse Creative Montessori Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.