Fusion Academy Lake Forest
Fusion Academy Lake Forest Photo #3 - Physical Education at Fusion can be a variety of 1:1 classes, from pilates, to Tai CHi, to total body conditioning, to our ever popular Yoga. No more dodgeball!
Fusion Academy is an accredited private school for students in grades 6-12. The entire educational experience is personalized in our one-to-one classrooms for each student based on their strengths, interests, and learning preferences.
As the nation's most engaging educational experience, we can help your middle or high school student rediscover their love of learning. We offer rolling admissions and are ready to customize a schedule that works best for your student. Connect with us to learn more today!
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 6-12
- Students: 67 students
- Average class size: 1 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost Notes
We offer multiple options during the summer including classes for credit, tutoring, and more, all at varying costs. Connect with us to learn more.
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is customized for each student based on the number of classes they take per term. Connect with us to learn more.
- Fusion Academy is a fully accredited private middle and high school with a completely personalized approach.
- Classes at Fusion are one-to-one: one student and one teacher per classroom. This allows our teachers to personalize course content for each student`s strengths, interests, and learning style.
- Students come to Fusion for a myriad of reasons, but all have one thing in common: they aren't thriving in their current school and need a more personalized environment. Fusion's one-to-one approach is great for students who are gifted and need accelerated options, have ADD or ADHD and need a focused environment, have extracurricular pursuits and need a more flexible schedule, or need extra support in the classroom.
- Students may attend Fusion full-time for middle or high school, or supplement their education with classes for credit, tutoring, or post-secondary/college counseling.
- On our campus, there are two Homework Cafe spaces: one quiet and one social. These spaces are not only for students to complete homework during their school day, but the Social Homework Cafe acts as the social hub of the campus. This is where student meetings occur, clubs meet, and more. The space is led by our Director of Homework Cafe who is responsible for planning social programming around Social Emotional Learning themes.
- We plan events like prom, graduation, field trips, and more so students get a full school experience in a personalized environment. Fusion students have been accepted to over 200 unique colleges and universities, as well as international programs, gap year experiences, and more. Whatever a student's desired path, we work with them to achieve their goals.
- There is nothing like seeing and experiencing a Fusion campus for yourself. Connect with us to set up a personalized tour!
Profile last updated: 08/19/2021
As a current Fusion parent as well as Fusion graduate parent. I cannot speak highly enough of what Fusion can do for kids and families. Fusion builds on successes rather than failures and the focus in on the student`s strength therefore helping them to become confident academically and also socially/emotionally. I have always said Fusion gave us "hope when we didn`t have hope (twice") and that they truly change lives. In my case I am doubly grateful to Fusion
I can't begin to share all of the ways that Fusion Lake Forest has been life-changing for our son. He struggled in traditional classrooms and didn't have the opportunity to share his strengths. At Fusion, each and every day, his teachers make learning fun, engaging, and positive, meeting him exactly where he is that day. We didn't know our son could love school and love learning...Fusion Lake Forest showed us that he can do both! We can't believe how well his teachers know him, both his challenges AND his strengths. Fusion has been a gift to our whole family!
Fusion has made all the difference for my child. The care the teachers take in regard to nurturing students` academic, emotional, creative and social growth through support and encouragement has been invaluable. I`m not sure where my son would be today without his experiences at Fusion, Lake Forest. He has evolved into a confident student, and more importantly, a confident person. I am so thankful to have found Fusion!
Excellent school, can`t say enough about it. Helped my son get through a difficult year in HS and he`s now thriving in college. Nurturing program.
Endorse Fusion Academy Lake Forest. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.