Crossroads Christian Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 47 students
- Yearly Tuition: $300
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki Pants, Skorts, Jumpers, Shorts, and Navy Polo Shirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- CrossRoads Christian Academy is dedicated to the glory of God and His purpose on this earth. All areas of learning (spiritual, academic, physical and social) are taught from the foundational premise that Jesus Christ is the revealer and teacher of truth. It is our vision and purpose that the staff and students of Crossroads Christian Academy be a ministering power in San Antonio as well as the world. We strive daily to be a constant and effective witness of Christ’s love through our actions, attitudes and words. Crossroads Christian Academy believes that the Christian Preschool and School along with the Bible-believing church should work together with the home to provide a fully integrated program for the purpose of developing Christians. Our mission as an educational ministry is to teach students to strive for excellence in academics, character and leadership in order to fulfill God’s potential in each of their lives. Students, from infancy through eighth grade, are recognized and treated as individuals with different levels of development at CCA. They are given the opportunity to express their creativity and are encouraged to develop their abilities, skills and insights so that they may effectively interact with their generation from a Christian viewpoint.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Crossroads Christian Academy cost?
Crossroads Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $300 for private students.
What sports does Crossroads Christian Academy offer?
Crossroads Christian Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Crossroads Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Crossroads Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Crossroads Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards