Dakota Adventist Academy
- High school should be full of learning, fun, friendship and new experiences.
- At Dakota Adventist Academy, we have you covered. DAA is a Seventh-day Adventist Christian high school that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Because DAA is a boarding school, our students get to live on campus with their friends.
- That makes for closer friendships and a more inclusive education.
- It's an experience like no other. Our campus sits just outside of Bismarck, North Dakota, surrounded by the history and beauty of the Lewis and Clark Trail and the Missouri River.
- We have lots of room to spread our wings here-1,300 acres of rolling green hills to call home.
- We are proud of our beautiful campus, which features a spacious gym, well-maintained ball fields, dormitories, modern classrooms, on-campus horse barn, and a lot of space to learn and play. Want to learn more about DAA and find out what makes our school special Start by exploring our website.
- See what's happening, look at our calendar, browse our photo gallery, check out our blog, and get a feel for who we are.
- Then contact us to schedule a visit so you can see for yourself.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 12%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Full dress code is described in our school handbook.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition listed is for boarding students; tuition breakdown and other notes are in our handbook on our website.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tracy Jo Peterson|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Flag Football, Gymnastics, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBadminton, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Gymnastics,
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Program, Band, Choir, Handbells
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Basketball, Intramural Flag Football, Intramural Soccer, Intramural Volleyball
- View our graduation requirements, admissions information, tuition, etc. on our school handbook available here.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bismarck Grades: 1-8 | 13 students
9111 Wentworth Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
(701)223-6768 7.6 1-8
- Mandan Grades: PK-5 | 169 students
410 Collins Ave
Mandan, ND 58554
(701)663-9563 10.4 PK-5
- Mandan Grades: PK-6 | 89 students
505 10th Ave Nw
Mandan, ND 58554
(701)663-6200 10.6 PK-6
- Bismarck Grades: PK-K | 175 students
200 W Turnpike Ave
Bismarck, ND 58501
(701)255-6779 11.2 PK-K
- Mandan Grades: PK-K | 39 students
1004 7th St Sw
Mandan, ND 58554
(701)250-7170 11.3 PK-K
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.