Dakota Adventist Academy
- High school should be full of learning, fun, friendship and new experiences.
- At Dakota Adventist Academy, we have you covered. DAA is a Seventh-day Adventist Christian high school that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Because DAA is a boarding school, our students get to live on campus with their friends.
- That makes for closer friendships and a more inclusive education.
- It's an experience like no other. Our campus sits just outside of Bismarck, North Dakota, surrounded by the history and beauty of the Lewis and Clark Trail and the Missouri River.
- We have lots of room to spread our wings here-1,300 acres of rolling green hills to call home.
- We are proud of our beautiful campus, which features a spacious gym, well-maintained ball fields, dormitories, modern classrooms, on-campus horse barn, and a lot of space to learn and play. Want to learn more about DAA and find out what makes our school special Start by exploring our website.
- See what's happening, look at our calendar, browse our photo gallery, check out our blog, and get a feel for who we are.
- Then contact us to schedule a visit so you can see for yourself.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Full dress code is described in our school handbook.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition listed is for boarding students; tuition breakdown and other notes are in our handbook on our website.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tracy Jo Peterson|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Flag Football, Gymnastics, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBadminton, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Gymnastics,
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Program, Band, Choir, Handbells
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Basketball, Intramural Flag Football, Intramural Soccer, Intramural Volleyball
- View our graduation requirements, admissions information, tuition, etc. on our school handbook available here.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bismarck Grades: 1-7 | 12 students
9111 Wentworth Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
(701)258-1579 7.6 1-7
- Mandan Grades: PK-5 | 169 students
410 Collins Ave
Mandan, ND 58554
(701)663-9563 10.4 PK-5
- Mandan Grades: PK-5 | 94 students
505 10th Ave Nw
Mandan, ND 58554
(701)663-6200 10.6 PK-5
- Bismarck Grades: PK-K | 175 students
200 W Turnpike Ave
Bismarck, ND 58501
(701)255-6779 11.2 PK-K
- Mandan Grades: PK-K | 39 students
1004 7th St Sw
Mandan, ND 58554
(701)250-7170 11.3 PK-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.