De Sales School serves students ages 3 through 8th grade.
Our preschool program is open to the public for children ages 3 to 5. The educational program at De Sales nurtures each child's natural curiosity.
Small class sizes, individualized instruction, progressive curricula, and dedicated teachers prepare our students to assume responsible and productive roles in society.
We are committed to the highest quality in education, offering a complete palette of programs and resources for students in preschool and grades kindergarten through eight.
We are dedicated to promoting and nurturing the development of each student's unique and individual potential through an education permeated with Christian values and ethics.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 17%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Casual business attire
Casual business attire
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition assistance is available to everyone. All children are welcome at De Sales School.
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- Student planning and participation in weekly liturgies
- Daily prayer
- Sacramental preparation
- Christian service
- Teachers as spiritual companions guidance and Human Growth & Development classes in a Christian context
- Gospel values infused in all curricular areas
- Extended Learning Program includes a resource room for students needing extra support, with Differentiated Instruction in the classrooms to accommodate all learning levels
- In-school guidance counselor
- Technology training available to all grade levels
- Title I reading / Reading Recovery
- Speech therapy
- Periodic free health screenings
- All Keystone AEA services
- Affordable tuition with assistance available to all qualifying families
- Show choir
- Class field trips
- Shared-time opportunities at South Winneshiek for grades 5-8, including band, art, physical education, and all sports
- De Sales offers a preschool program open to the public for children ages 3 to 5. Two groups of classes are offered:Three-year-olds from 8:30 to 11:30 am on Tuesday and Thursday; andFour- and Pre-K five-year-olds on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Ours is a very personal and family-like environment where all of us take a special lnterest in every child. We are able to do many all-school activities in which older students work with and assist younger students, forming unique and lasting bonds. All the students know each other, and the teachers and staff know all the students. It's a great atmosphere!
- As a parent, one of your most important decisions is that of choosing the education that will most benefit your child. We are firmly committed to the values of a Catholic education and feel certain of its lifetime benefits. We'd be most happy to have your child become part of our family. You won't be disappointed!
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does De Sales School cost?
De Sales School's tuition is approximately $1,600 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of De Sales School?
The acceptance rate of De Sales School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 94%.
What sports does De Sales School offer?
De Sales School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
When is the application deadline for De Sales School?
The application deadline for De Sales School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.