St Benedict School
Tel: (563) 382-4668
- St. Benedict School, in partnership with families, educates students to achieve academic excellence through Gospel values and Catholic teachings while developing life long learning skills to create a positive impact in a diverse and ever changing world.
- St. Benedict Preschool offers child centered and developmentally appropriate experiences which enable each child to foster feelings of self-worth, self-respect, and love for others.
- Skills such as letter recognition, letter sounds, numbers, colors and other academic skills are incorporated into the daily preschool routine.
- An emphasis is placed on social skills and providing each child with a fun experience and strong foundation for learning success in the future.
- Classes are offered for 3/4 year old and 4/5 year old.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alton Grades: PK-6 | 54 students
908 6th Ave
Alton, IA 51003
(712) 756-4532 214.4 PK-6
- Ankeny Grades: PK-12 | 368 students
1604 West 1st St
Ankeny, IA 50023
(515) 965-8114 143 PK-12
- Atkins Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
310 3rd Street W
Atkins, IA 52206
(319) 223-5271 90.4 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
403 Park Street
Bellevue, IA 52031
(563) 872-3284 99.2 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.