Deshler Lutheran School
- Deshler Lutheran School is a K-8 elementary school located in beautiful Deshler, Nebraska.
- We offer a dynamic K-8 Christian eduation. We believe parents and teachers work together in partnership in educating children.
- Our school is accredited by the State of Nebraska. We offer a challenging academic program with many extra-curricular activies.
- Our caring family atmosphere offers children a safe environment in which to grow as Christians.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is not charged to association church members.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Dance, Track and Field,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tobias Grades: PK-4 | 12 students
2245 County Road 400
Tobias, NE 68453
(402)243-2354 28 PK-4
- Geneva Grades: PK-7 | 23 students
434 N 16th St
Geneva, NE 68361
(402)759-4517 28.3 PK-7
- Plymouth Grades: PK-8 | 77 students
108 E Highway 4
Plymouth, NE 68424
(402)656-4465 40.6 PK-8
- Linn Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
112 Church St
Linn, KS 66953
(785)348-5792 46 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.